Tuesday, June 28, 2011

treasure pony and terraria

Dearest friends!

This is a treasure pony. Don't see the treasure? LOOK AT HIS CHEST! Treasure chest!!1 get it? no?


Me and some of the office bros have been playing Terraria the last couple weeks. This is a tribute. (Also I practically traced this pose from someone else, but I can't remember who).

Also, I finally made a photoshop brush that looks something like a pencil. behold:

I left my sketchbook at work, but once i retrieve it I shall scan in some stuffs. Work is going great, family's doing good.

On a more personal note, and since some family and friends follow this blog expecting periodic updates on how we're doing, our little 3 year-old Max was just diagnosed with Autism, somewhere on the spectrum. He's always been a little behind, and has a strange savant ability with reading. So even though it hasn't come as a huge surprise to us, it's just relieving to put a name to his delays. He's really great and isn't a difficult child in the slightest.

AAAAnyways! be back in a couple days with more stuffs, hopefully!

17 comments:

Ethan Hunsaker said...

haha these are awesome! maake moore pleez

Jon Stewart said...

:o Awesome, I so want that custom pencil brush! :D

Aaron Ludwig said...

Great sketches. I'd love to get a crack at that pencil brush.
Best wishes to your fam!

Emerson Fialho said...

Espetacular as ilustrações, amigão! Muito bem pintadas e muito criativas... Parabéns!

Abraço cordial e muito sucesso!

Unknown said...

Cool stuff!

Josh H. Black said...

Man I'd love to get that pencil brush too! That horse is chestacular!! I do think you could make the nipples a little bigger

Charlène Le Scanff said...

I loooove the cartoon style in these illustrations! Good job!

Avner Geller said...

Great work as usual man! love the horse:)
Thanks for you comment, I am glad you enjoyed the film!
Aaaand also congrats on getting into Blizzard!! keep it up!

Denny said...

Awesome!!!

Anthony Holden said...

Treasure chest.

Eric Braddock said...

Holy crap, nice new pencil brush, man! Any chance I could snag that from you? I'd love to toy around with that. Great little sketches, too btw

The Flu said...

hehe these are totally cool!

Justin said...

Good stuff as usual! Hopefully we can see you guys in the next few weeks.

Garrett Hanna said...

HORSE NIPPLES!!!

Paul Richards said...

Share...brush! Come out this Thursday!

Howard Shum said...

Fantastic work!

Kory Lynn Hubbell said...

I was gonna say it, but Garrett beat me to it. Horse Nipples. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...? I also want pencil brush.

You are a good dad.